Calling all Hospitality and Leisure sector workers
Global Talent 2020 have a number of clients seeking to employ workers on fixed term contracts, whilst their businesses return, post the pandemic.
We are looking for workers across a number of departments and posts. These opportunities are all with quality organisations and luxury operators.
Contracts range from 1 to 3 months, and in some cases 6 to 12 months, potentially on a rolling basis, at competitive rates of pay. The advantage these contracts will give you is continuity, short term security until the market recovers and flexibility. It may also lead to a permanent opportunity in some instances.
Interested to find out more?
Previous experience in 4 or 5-star venues is essential. Positions and skills we are looking for:
- Managerial Level – HOD Manager to Interim General Manager
- Front of House – Front Office Manager or Reception Manager
- Housekeeping – Supervisory level to Interim Head Housekeeper
- Food and Beverage – Restaurant and Bar Supervisory level upwards
- Chefs – All levels of the brigade
Please note: you will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK as part of our due diligence, and GDPR compliance for our business when registering. You must also hold a UK bank account, have a National Insurance number, and possess valid Photographic I.D.