Position now closed
Global Talent 2020, based in the beautiful capital city of Edinburgh, are looking for a part-time Marketing Professional to join our growing organisation. Both Employees and Freelancers are welcome to apply.
We are a young, vibrant and creative recruitment company that has a very human approach in all that we do. This is part of the core ethos of our brand, and with the way all our team fundamentally approach, and carry out their roles within our organisation.
We are looking for a creative, talented, and on the pulse Marketing Professional to work closely with the leadership team to continue the established evolution of the brands marketing, creative content and online presence.
For this role experience is essential in:
- Managing self-hosted WordPress websites.
- Managing Facebook and Instagram business adverts to grow brand awareness.
- Managing the social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn with daily posts, engagement with others in the online community and responding to comments and messages.
- Creating monthly reports, which analyse insights and analytics to help evolve the digital strategy.
- Researching and creating engaging content for website and social media (with an evolving plan).
Experience desirable but not essential in:
- Creating and implementing an SEO strategy to drive fresh and relevant traffic to the website.
- Managing email databases – using systems such as Mailchimp.
- Graphic design.
We are looking for a candidate that is highly adaptive, flexible, creative, and passionate about what they do. As well as being respectful of our brand integrity. You must ideally possess an outgoing engaging personality, and an exacting eye for details.
Global Talent 2020 seek an excellent communicator, someone comfortable presenting ideas, possesses excellent listening and needs assessment skills, and be comfortable in client facing appointments on occasions.
This a working from home role and we will consider both employment on a part-time basis and also freelancers. We anticipate this will require one to two days a week of someone’s time, depending on tasks required.
We meet monthly to review successes and opportunities to constantly evolve the marketing activities, and where possible this is in person, depending on the pandemic restrictions. Marketing activities are also planned quarterly in advance.
A full handover will be given of all current live channels and materials to the successful applicant.
As the business grows, there is the envisaged prospect that this role will become full-time in future for the right person.
Salary is pro rata and is highly dependent on experience. We are open to all levels of interested marketing applicants, with the aforementioned desired skills. 1st interviews will be held electronically, with 2nd stages in person.