Global Talent 2020 exclusive client is going through a period of rapid, expansive growth, with the aim to open a venue in every town, and city, throughout the United Kingdom over the next 2 years! We would love to hear from you across Scotland especially in Dunfermline, Paisley, Cumbernauld, Perth, Stirling, Silverburn, Stenhouse, and East Kilbride areas.
Global Talent 2020 ‘s client is a renowned quick-service restaurant concept about great food, coffee, snacks, and sweet treats. The service is delivered in a tailored welcoming manner. With over 4,000 stores Worldwide and 2 billion cups of coffee sold annually, there has never been a better time to join this reputable beloved organization! If you are already an Assistant Manager, Shift Manager, Restaurant Floor Manager, Supervisor, or Team Leader level, but want the opportunity to advance your career, then please apply!
The Shift Manager position with Global Talent 2020’s client, assists in managing all aspects of the restaurant’s day-to-day operations to ensure service standards around people, products, cleanliness, and an “Exceptional Customer Experience,” are consistently maintained.
- Leads the team to achieve key performance indicators set for the restaurant daily.
- Knowledge of, and work within compliance of applicable food safety, health and safety, and employment standards legislation.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of your restaurant venue.
- Maintaining operational Brand standards within the restaurant, such as product quality, food hygiene standards, customer experience, speed of service and hospitality, restaurant cleanliness, and team’s presentation.
- Store Audit- have full understanding Restaurant Excellence Visit (REV) have full by external Auditors and can implement and maintain high brand standards at a “B” score and above.
- Training, coaching and development of employees regarding the restaurants health and safety policies.
- Must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work.
- Some experience of working in a food environment/ QSR/ Hospitality is essential.
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own.
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Higher Secondary School equivalent required.
- Fluent in the English Language (Minimum B1 level)
- Knowledge of Food hygiene would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Health & Safety procedures is desirable
Excellent remuneration opportunities, very achievable, generous bonus structure as well as base salary are available. Great worldwide career progression opportunities, training, and development, with a Global and rapidly expanding organization, are also part of the package. Free uniform, wonderful Brand discounts, and brand benefits with an ethical reputable employer are also part of the opportunity.
There has never been a better time to join a fast-developing organization whilst growing your career at the same time.
Interested? Then apply online, and let’s talk….